Influenster member!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Used to be a Gillette Venus fan! Not anymore! Schick Hydro Silk is my new best friend for shaving.

Schick Hydro Silk
Schick Hydro SilkSchick Hydro SilkI used to be a Gillette Venus fan and for some they might work better for, but i found out that the Schick Hydro Silk i received from BzzAgent works much better for me, I haven't even had to change the blade yet and i've used it atleast 6 or more times since receiving it, I tried using my Gillette Venus Embrace with Skintimate and it still doesn't even compare to the Schick Hydro Silk by itself in my opinion. The Gillette Venus Embrace i had to go over one spot atleast 4 times to get the results that i can get with Schick Hydro Silk in one use. So Schick Hydro Silk is my new razor from now on, it's long lasting and has immediate results!                                    Schick Hydro Silk                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment