Influenster member!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

my experience with Mary Kay and Influenster!

 my fave would have to be the true dimensions lipstick in pink cherie it goes on smooth and the color isn't to much for me to handle, and my other fave is the Mary Kay Lash Love Lengenthing mascara it  goes on smooth, doesn't clump, has a beautiful black color and seperates and lengenths your lashes nicely! The Mary Kay Eye cream/concealer brush really helps to apply the violet storm Mary Kay cream eye color evenly and as light or even a little darker if you like. The lash primer helps but i didn't really need to use the mascara was good enough! Overall I love all of the products and definitely recommend to anyone looking to try them! Thanks to Influentser and Mary Kay i was able to try them for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment