Influenster member!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Continues to impress!

  The  Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge system which as i  said before i received free from BzzAgent continues to impress me with each use, my hair continues to get more shiny and more managable with each use! It's so shiny and soft that i can't believe it's my own hair! Who would've thought with the right products my hair could look and feel so good. Well Garnier did ofcourse, they believe with the right product anyone can have the hair they want and their right, these products are absolutely amazing!!!  Thanks to Garnier and BzzAgent they have a new fan of their products and i will continue to use them and recommend them to all my friends!!! The one minute moisture plenish treatment is amazing, it has done so much for my hair leaving it so easy to style and brush, and you don't even need to use it everytime you shampoo, every other time should be good enough or maybe even once a week depending on your hair type.  Go on, you know want to try it for yourself!! I promise it want disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment