Influenster member!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge

I recently was given the opportunity to try out the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge system free from BzzAgent and let me tell you I absolutely love it, from the shampoo, conditioner, and the one minute moisture plenish leave in treatment! It absolutely has done wonders for my hair, it is now shiny,silky, smooth and a ton more managable than before trying out the Hydra Recharge system I'm so glad I was given the opportunity to try this system for free from BzzAgent! I love that I no longer have to push my fingers through my hair, I can just run my fingers through my hair with no problem!! It also has this wonderful scent that completely relaxed me while using it and even for the rest of the evening, I wish they made a candle that had the exact scent. So I cld just go on and on about this system but i'll let you make your own decision for yourself definitely worth giving it a try!                           

No comments:

Post a Comment